Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get Ready . . . The Beach Pictures Overfloweth . . .

After returning - OVER A MONTH AGO - from a fabulous beach vacation, I realize that I have not posted the crazy amount of pictures that I really wanted to, so over this next week (or so), I will be posting more beach pictures.

There are a few reasons for this.
1. I hardly ever print pictures, so this is often the only way I get to see my images.
2. I plan on making a blog book so that I will actually have these images to have and to hold forever .
3. I just like seeing pictures of my munchkins, so get ready!
4. It may or may not have taken me this long to go through them and edit the keepers.
5. I may or may not be a little bit meticulous about editing my family pictures.

So, without further adieu, I give you the fist of many more beach pictures to come.

We stayed at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park in Santa Rosa, Florida in a rented cabin. The "cabin" was more like a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom small home that was wonderfully clean and perfect and brand spankin' new!


The Park was a large RV/Camping/Cabin park with a nice pool, kids activities, spacious and lovely grounds and of course, that beautiful white sand beach!

It was 7/10th's of a mile to the beach, so we hiked it the first few days. This was great on the walk to the beach . . . not so great with two small munchkins on the walk back. (our solution to this will come in another post)

Photobucket

The beaches in the NW corner of Florida are some of my favorite beaches ever. Such unspoiled beauty. I'm just sick over this oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico.

Photobucket

This was my munchkins first trip to the beach. I was nervous that they wouldn't like the sand or the water or the experience in general, but really, I didn't have anything to worry about. They were naturals on the beach!

Photobucket

More pictures to come!

No comments: