Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Heart Faces: From A Distance Challenge

It's been a while since I've participated in an iheartfaces challenge. This week's challenge theme is "From A Distance," and I thought that this image I captured of my two guys on the beach last week would be a perfect fit.

Photobucket

To see some wonderful photos or to submit your own, head on over to
iheartfaces. Be prepared to spend some time though . . . lots of lovely images over there.


Oh, and I have TONS more beach pictures to share once I get through them all . . . stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Sarah Hendrix said...

This is really amazing!

Melissa G. said...

Beautiful! We used to live in FL and this makes me miss the beach SO MUCH!

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

This is breathtaking! What a wonderful shot!