Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breakfast Babies

You know, I think my kids are fantastic. Is that wrong to say? I really do love every little thing about them. I hope that I can say that even when they are teenagers. Probably not, I know, but I'm hopeful.

Breakfast is one of my favorite times during the day. My kids are usually happy to be out of bed and hungry - which means they actually eat!

My boy loves his waffles and syrup. We are working hard to get more efficient with that fork. He's getting it!

Photobucket

My little lady will eat just about anything you put in front of her - unless it's a piece of fruit other than a banana. I haven't figured that out yet.

Photobucket

He's my dawdler. He picks at his food, sings a song, tells me any one of the millions of random thoughts that fill his head, or just plays with his fork and his cup until I remind him that he needs to eat.

Photobucket

She's all business - to the point - shovels it in and then wants more, but also very content to sit there and watch her brother play with his utensils.

Photobucket

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It's such a blessing to have these little munchkins in my life. I'm one lucky, lucky momma!

No comments: