Friday, August 14, 2009

Their Special Days

This past week each of my kids got their very own special day with me. Well, in thinking about that, I guess I'm the one who got a special day with each of my munchkins. I love one-on-one time with my babies. They are growing so fast, and it's nice to be able to slow it down just for a day and really enjoy hanging out with each of them.

My boy and I went to a puppet show. He loved pointing and laughing at the puppets.

Photobucket

He also got to roll around on this mat while a lot of the other kids were dancing and following the direction of the puppets - so much for listening skills. I guess that's a learned skill?

Photobucket

This poor kid here had my guy in his face for a majority of the show. You see, this kid made a very fatal mistake of wearing a John Deere T-Shirt and well, my boy just had to tell him all about it. "That's a John Deere." "That's a tractor on your shirt." "Tractors have big wheels." "It's got a motor on it." I could go on, but I think you probably get the idea.

Photobucket

My girls special day was the following day and we went to the park together. We got to slide and swing together and just run around and play in the grass. She and I both had a good time.

Photobucket

She really likes the slide, and tries to climb up it rather than slide down it.

Photobucket

Yep, she's having a good time.

Photobucket

And this shot . . . well, I was just trying something new. It's not the clearest or the best photo in the world, but I like how it turned out, so I thought I would post it.

Photobucket

I sure do love my babies, and look forward to every single little day that I have with them!

1 comment:

Taffy said...

Harper, tell your Momma that you don't have to follow the rules and it is fun to go up the slide instead of down it.