Friday, May 14, 2010

On Letting Go

Before the rain and wind settled heavily into our area this past weekend, we spent some time enjoying a local carnival.

Photobucket

I'm amazed at how big my kiddos are getting.

I had a "moment" when they were itching to get on the motorcycle and didn't want me to stand beside them where I may have teared up a bit.

What do you mean you don't want me to stand here? Don't you need me? Aren't you afraid that you may fall off if I'm not here to hold your hand? Are you sure you don' t need me? (all an internal struggle, I promise)

Photobucket

My boy's ready to go back. Next time he wants to ride the Ferris Wheel.

Next time, he'll be big enough to ride it too.
Next time, I'll keep those thoughts to myself, I promise. :)

1 comment:

way outnumbered said...

First of all ~ your collages are Awesome! I'm intimidated by collages...I know that's weird....but these are inspiring to me!

Second ~ Thank You for the link to the lens for sale....I'm going to email her if I take the plunge and get the new camera body...I sooo appreciate you taking the time to give me that link!