Saturday, May 15, 2010

So . . . How's it feel?

We celebrated a birthday today.

My baby - my BABY - is 2 years old. She was a tiny little thing just a short time ago, and I look at her now and wonder when all this happened?

Due to her recent infatuation with cats, I made a little Hello-Kitty cake for her. "MY kitty cake!" she would yell to her brother . . . who only felt compelled to yell the same thing back to her. Now imagine this over and over about 100 times, and you've just spent the past afternoon at our house.

Photobucket

So, how's it feel to be the big 0-2?

Photobucket

Guess the thumbs-up is a good indication that she's OK with growing older.


1 comment:

Lindsay Ernst said...

Happy Birthday Harper :) Isn't is crazy how fast time flies? My daughter will be 3 in Sept and I just cannot believe it!

Thank you so much for all your comments on my blog. I was surprised when you said the BW first one looked brown and then went back to it and it does look a tad brown...weird. It's a BW action in TRA's that I use ALL THE TIME!! Oops maybe I need to look into that! I prefer the second one but it's more what my husband says grungy so I tend to use it for seniors of if there is little contrast in the image. Anyway, I really appreciate your opinions, you have no idea how much it helps me :)