Monday, March 23, 2009

Goodbye Sweet Jackson

There are few things in life better than a GOOD DOG. I'm serious! Think about it. A good dog loves you unconditionally, and is always excited to see you. A good dog listens to your secrets and never tells anyone. A good dog can instantly make you have a happy day - Yes, I'm serious, and there have been studies to prove the benefits of having a dog (although I'm too lazy to try to find one and site it for you - but they are out there!).

This is Sweet Jackson. His two pets are Elizabeth and Nick - friends of mine from work. Sweet Jackson here has cancer. He's a sick little guy although you would never know it to look at him. Jackson has had a good life with Nick and Elizabeth. I went over yesterday and he was the perfect little subject - even smiled perfectly for the camera! Well, I wanted to show Elizabeth these pictures this morning when I got to work, but I found out she had to go the the Vet's office with Jackson this morning. Seems he had a rough night, and I learned that Jackson won't be coming home today. He was a great dog. You can tell from the photos how loved he was and how much joy he brought to his owners.
Goodbye Sweet Jackson! You were loved and will be missed and I'm glad I had the opportunity to play with you yesterday!

No comments: