Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Family Portrait

We loaded up the car and headed to my office's holiday party this past weekend. There were lots of fun activities planned for the kiddos, but I was so busy chasing around one or the other of my kiddos that I didn't have time to take any pictures. We did sit down long enough to have a caricature artist sketch our "portraits."

Amazing talent - that's what I have to say about this girl that drew a nice resemblance of my family in less than five minutes (with two squirmy, sometimes fussy kiddos, mind you).

Photobucket

I have to say, I like the cartoon version of me - she's got a lovely thin face, high cheek bones, nice pouty lips . . . she kinda looks like a . . . a . . . supermodel! Yeah, I REALLY like the cartoon me!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Too cute!! I have always been amazed at the artists that can to these quick caracatures (sp?!). Loved your photos of it too! xx

Yelena R. said...

It's really cute! I agree, caricature artists have so much talent!

ssefchick said...

How fun! And Marla you look like a supermodel in real life too you know!