Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Score!

These kids scored BIG at Christmas!

And I have to admit, Christmas is much more fun with kids around.

My little man here got this lovely tractor from his Nana. It far overshadowed the rest of the loot that Santa brought him. We are hoping that he gets REALLY good maneuvering this thing so we can turn him loose on the "real" John Deere mower in a year or two. :)

Photobucket

My little lady got this cute pink kitchen from Santa. She loves it, and I love watching her cook. I'm dreaming of the day when she will cook for Mom and Dad - and clean up afterwards. :)

Photobucket

Here's a pretty pink pony that was sent to her from her Nana. She loves bouncing on this little guy.

Photobucket

There is no shortage of things to do in this house (as if there ever was). Christmas was a success for these two kiddos.

Photobucket

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and I wish you much happiness for the New Year!

2 comments:

Taffy said...

I love seeing them together in their matching jammies! Great pics and it looks like they had a great time. What did Santa bring you?

Yelena R. said...

So precious! I remember being so excited about my new toys on holidays. Great memories :)