Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryder!

Ryder is my friend Stephanie's little boy. He just had his one year birthday, and we thought it would be fun to get a few pictures of him ripping into his birthday cupcake.

First things first though . . . Here's the birthday boy before he got all messy with frosting and sprinkles.

Photobucket

Don't you just love those beautiful big eyes? Doesn't he look like a Kewpie doll in that picture? I love it!

Next came the cupcake. He was a little unsure about it and very delicate at first. He would just touch the icing and lick his fingers.

Photobucket

Once he got into the cupcake, he decided that he REALLY liked it!

Photobucket

We had a great time celebrating his first year birthday! I'm looking forward to my little ones playing with Ryder very soon!

5 comments:

SSefchick said...

Those are AMAZING! He's so cute (I may be a little biased of course) and you're so good!! Thanks for all your time and hard work. It means a lot!

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome little boy. You did a great job with the pictures. The last picture tells it all, doesn't it? Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

Donielle Fish said...

Awww Steph... he is just precious... (I know I sound like my mother when I say that) seriously though, he is sooooo cute, I just want to squeeze him and gobble him up....Love how happy he looks in the last photo!! That´s awesome... Wish I could have been there, but look forward to seeing you all soon.
Great photos, the quality is fantastic!!!

Patty said...

These pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see all of them. And, of course, I'm biased also because I'm his Nana. Marla, these are great, you have a great talent of catching Ryder's personality in each picture. Thanks so much!

Kelly Springs Kelley said...

Wow, he looks so much like Adam in that last picture. How lucky Stephanie is to have such a talented friend! Amazing photos!