Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Potty Time

We've started potty training our little guy. He's got a cute little frog potty, and when he goes in the potty, we make a really big deal about it - clapping and cheering - it's silliness.
Photobucket
We probably make too big a deal out of it because he walked into the bathroom when I was in there the other day and started clapping and saying "Yay, Mommy!!" I'm glad we weren't in the bathroom at Target.

Photobucket
Usually, his sister is right here when he is sitting on his potty. I'm reading stories and trying to get him to go, and she's up in his bed - playing with his blankets and teddy bears.

Photobucket
BUT, I think she's learned a thing or two from him. Here's where she perched one evening when we had the potty in the living room. She's just watching her cartoons and sitting on her little throne.

Photobucket
I'm hoping she REALLY learns from him. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to go to Target and NOT buy diapers - would I ever even need to go again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!