Friday, January 29, 2010

I Heart Faces: Fix-It-Friday

This is my first I Heart Faces "Fix-It-Friday" challenge. I think this photo is great unedited, but I wanted to try to give it a sweet serene vintage feel. I tried to use a wide variety of actions - all of which are available for FREE at their creator's websites. I love that!

Here's the original image:

Photobucket

Here's my edited version:

Photobucket

Here are my edits:
1. Ran through the community version of Noiseware - Default Setting.
2. MULLETGOD's Vintage White Action at 56%
3. TRA Dirt Bag texture, Soft Light Blending mode at 100% and masked off texture from girl at 100%.
4. Repeated step 3.
5. COFFEESHOP Eye Bright Action - used Eye Define on lashes and lips at 50%.
6. MCP Actions - Touch of Dark @ 14% on gloves.
7. Cropped
8. Used ISABELLA LAFRANCE's Sweet Retro Action - reduced opacity on all layers.
9. MCP Actions Crystal Clear Web Resize and Sharpen Action - at 35%.

If you want to play along, then go to I heart Faces and download the original photo.



Have fun!

No comments: