Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun In The Snow

What to do on a snow-day when we are all at home?

Well, we find a hill and do a little sledding. (and we don't stop to wipe noses while sledding if you were wondering . . . )

Photobucket

We stop and take a much-needed family picture.

Photobucket

And we finish up by warming our little chapped faces with some hot chocolate before nap time.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What a treat (for all of us) to get a few snow-days. I loved having a few extra family days this week!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your snow day pictures. Looks like a wonderful day. Glad everyone is feeling better and got to enjoy the snow.

Debra said...

Love your heart decor, such fun pics! I agree, it's a very fine line between plagiarism and gaining inspiration. I'm trying to be more original with my creative process and looking outside of other photographers for inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. {smile}