Friday, February 4, 2011

Then & Now / What She Wears

I'm combining day 3 and day 4 assignments for Kelly Willette's Joy Of Love class today.

My daughter will be 3 in May. She just now has enough hair to pull back with cute little barrettes and clippies. I remember the first time I put a tiny little clip in her hair and it stayed . . . I was giddy. You see, my son didn't even need a haircut until he was almost 3 years old, so having a little girl and NOT having her be a baldy (as beautiful as she is with or without hair) makes me happy in a selfish, girly kind of way.

So here she is sporting her tiniest hair clip on the first day that it stayed in all day and didn't slip off. This was taken about 1 year ago.

Photobucket

And here she is this morning. Wearing her cute little flower clippie that we purchased today at the drugstore, and loving her "long" flowing locks.

Photobucket

She loves wearing her barrettes now - either or bow, or a barrette with a little animal on it, or this flower (which I suspect will soon become her new favorite).

To see other's takes "Then & Now" and "What They Wear," or if you'd like to play along with me, just visit
Kelly's site for the fun details.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great Pictures. She is adorable.

Yasher said...

Beautiful shots!