Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowed In

Everything in this town is shutting down . . . and by everything, I mean EVERYTHING - my son's daycare, my office - even Dirck is on his way home. We are gearing up for a large snowstorm - "The biggest in 50 years," as some of the weather forecasters are saying. The prediction is anywhere from 5 to 25 inches of snow ("5-25," way to narrow that down, forecasters) and blizzard like conditions.

So, when Daddy gets home, I think we will all go out and play in the snow. Until then, we are watching movies and playing inside to stay warm.

Here's my boy with his newest toy. He picked this out in the clearance aisle at WalMart. It's a bit out of his age-range, and he gets frustrated when it breaks apart (as do I because I have to get the manual out to rebuild the darn thing). Anything Toy Story though, and he's in love - so we endure it.

Photobucket

Hope you are staying warm wherever you are!

No comments: