Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How He Looks

We enjoyed a snow day today - all of us - and it was wonderful.

We spent some time shopping - had to get another snow shovel and Dirck needed a warm hat (since he wore my son's old one yesterday in the snow) and some gloves.

We also spent some time sledding in this powdery wonderland. It was wonderful, and I'll post some pictures of that on another post.

After sledding we came home and put the kids down for their naps. I went outside and shoveled our entire driveway.

Photobucket

Actually, I only shoveled about half of it.

OK, OK, I really only shoveled about a fourth of it. I just can't keep up with my husband.

So here he is right after we finished. He's sporting his new hat and gloves - maybe a little tired from shoveling the entire driveway (um, I mean 3/4's of the driveway) and maybe just a teensy bit annoyed at me and my camera.

Photobucket

This is how he looks . . . and I couldn't be more happy about that.

Today's challenge on
Kelly Willette's Joy Of Love was "How They Look." The goal was to photograph someone you love - just the way they are. If you'd like to play along with me, go visit her site and join in the fun.

Photobucket

No comments: