Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Playground

The boy and I went to the playground this weekend. It's one of his favorite places (I feel like I say that about everything - guess he's just happy to go anywhere really). Here are a few shots of him having a good time!

Peek-A-Boo!

Weeeeeeeeee!

OK - look at his hair in this one. . . .

There was so much static on that slide that his hair would stand straight up after he went down the slide. He would say "Haircut" after he got to the bottom and realized his hair was acting all crazy!
Just a cute picture of my baby boy. . . .

Look at this big boy on those stepping stools. . . .

Yes, he's having a grand old time!

My handsome little man - so serious here . . . . .

What did I ever do for fun before this little guy came into my life? I can hardly remember, but I'm sure it couldn't have been as much fun as I have now when I'm with him!

No comments: