Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle . . .

Not the flower jungle. . . .
. . . . the Jungle Gym!

The boy got this new toy for his birthday from his Nana. Unfortunately for him, his birthday is in January, and a new toy like this doesn't do too well when there's 6 inches of snow on the ground. But now it's beautiful outside, so Dirck and I set it up this weekend just in time for the girl's party. The kiddos had a great time on it.
My kiddos continue to have a great time on it.

Aren't they such big kids?

Oh, and the teeter-totter. . . . they love it! Especially the girl. She thinks she can do anything her brother does!

And the boy. . . . well, he loves it too, but nothing can compare to his Daddy's tractor!
And Dirck. . . . . well, he just enjoys watching the kids.

And me . . . I enjoy watching him watching the kids. I'm greatful that I have kids with this man. I love that he loves our kiddos so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!