Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whew! What a Day!

Saturday was a whirlwind of activity!

My Mom was in town so we all went to the Turkey Creek Festival at the Park. It was LOTS of fun! First of all, my little man got to ride a school bus! He's still talking about that. He also got to ride golf cart - which again, he's still talking about.
He got to bounce around in a big inflatable carousel and he even got to ride a pony!
Oh, I hope I can remember the look on his face when he realized he was going to get to ride a real pony! It was PRICELESS! The Festival was complete with a petting zoo and of course a romp around on the playground. He was in HEAVEN I tell you. . . .HEAVEN!

After the Festival we went home for nap time. After the kids woke, it was PARTY TIME! Yep, my baby girl turned one this weekend! It's so hard to believe, because it seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital, and I couldn't believe how tiny she was next to her brother. Anyway, we had a great time complete with cake and cake, and cake!



Happy Birthday little lady! I'm looking forward to many, many more fun times with you and your brother!

No comments: