Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Official

I started this blog back in March 2009 as a way to document my family happenings. I used photography to document what we were doing and to tell cute little stories to go along with the photos of my kids. I had no idea at the time really that my little hobby could turn into something that I feel is such a part of me now. I love photography - love that I can take pictures of my kids - love that I can preserve a memory forever - love that I can do this and feel, well . . . loved.
I've been toying the the idea of MAYBE one day doing this as more than a hobby - something that I could actually get paid for - something that I could see myself doing for ever and ever. And while I don't feel like I'm remotely there yet, it sure is fun to play.
I've created a new bolg site to help me along with my photography journey - a place to showcase my photos (and not just of my kids hopefully). A place that will hopefully allow me to grow as a photographer and push myself to do new and interesting things.
My new Photo Blog site is ALMOST fully functional, and if you want to
check it out, then just click the link below.
I don't know where this journey will take me, but feel free to follow along with me as I try to figure it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking the big step forward. I know you will love doing this! Hugs and kisses to my babies.